Pinnacle Cookware – Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Combo Cooker, Dutch Oven with Skillet Lid Cookware Set, 3 litre / 3.2 quart, for Gas / Electric / Induction Hobs and Outdoor Cooking – Red Silicon Handle Included (6Kg)
Pinnacle Cookware Cast Iron Dutch Oven / Casserole Dish Pinnacle Cookware have produced beautiful looking, highly durable cast iron cookware such as skillets, griddles, and Dutch ovens to help with everyday cooking needs. Cast iron cookware can be used for cooking food perfectly both while frying and in the oven. Being highly durable they can
Pinnacle Cookware Cast Iron Dutch Oven / Casserole Dish
Pinnacle Cookware have produced beautiful looking, highly durable cast iron cookware such as skillets, griddles, and Dutch ovens to help with everyday cooking needs. Cast iron cookware can be used for cooking food perfectly both while frying and in the oven. Being highly durable they can last generations if they are well maintained and looked after. One of the greatest advantages of using cast iron cookware is that you can heat them a high as you want without the fear of damaging them. This makes them ideal for deep and shallow frying, searing meat, and sautéing of vegetables. The heat generated by the cookware also allow food to be cooked evenly. There are also health benefits to using for cast iron for cooking. Eating foods cooked on cast iron cookware can boost your intake which are essential for maintaining energy levels and help strengthen your immune system. Cast iron can get extremely hot, always handle with care.
Dutch ovens are ideal for several cooking aspects. They can be used to create soups and stews, roasting, frying, casseroles, and making bread. Cast iron Dutch ovens can withstand extremely high temperatures without degrading making it useful for a wider variety of applications.
1x Cast Iron Combo Cooker 1x Red Silicon Handle
To Maintain the Seasoning
Rubbing with an unsaturated cooking fat, such as canola, vegetable, or corn oil, then place on a high heat or in oven until slightly smoking. It is recommended the maintenance is performed as soon as possible after cooking, this includes any cast iron cookware that comes with lids.
To Deal with Surface Area Issues of Your Cast Iron Cookware
If there is sticky coating or rust, simply re-season.
- 3 LITRE / 3.2 QUART – Pre-seasoned cast iron Dutch Oven / Casserole Dish combo cooker set. Included is a 26.04 cm / 10.25 inch cast iron deep skillet and a second 26.04 cm / 10.25 inch cast iron skillet pan that doubles up as lid forming a Dutch Oven / Casserole Dish. The Dutch Oven is a perfect cooking pot for casseroles, stews, baking bread, cakes, biscuits, and pies; and for cooking outdoors with campfires or BBQs. Both skillets are a perfect size for frying meats and sautéing vegetables.
- EXTREMELY VERSATILE AND DURABLE (6KG) – The Dutch Oven / Casserole Dish combo cooker set can be used to sear, fry, sauté, grill, roast, bake, braise, broil, and slow cooking. Crafted from durable cast iron for unparalleled heat retention, conductivity, and superior strength, the Dutch Oven / Casserole Dish combo cooker set lets you cook food gently and evenly to keep food warmer for longer.The bottom can be used as a cooking pot, while the lid can also be used as a skillet.
- SUITABLE FOR MANY COOKING APPLIANCES – Can be used on gas, electric and induction hobs. Also can be used under the grill, in the oven, on barbecues, and with campfires. Features an assist handle so that the skillet / frying pan can easily be lifted and maneuvered. Can be used with metal, wood, and silicon utensils. Being pre-seasoned add as health bonus as you don’t need to add large amounts of oil or fats allowing for the creation of healthy meals. This pan is an essential tool to any kitchen.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN – Clean via hand washing. Maintain by rubbing with an unsaturated cooking fat, such as canola, vegetable, or corn oil, then place on a high heat or in oven until slightly smoking. It is recommended the maintenance is performed as soon as possible after cooking to help avoid the product rusting. Allow time to cool before transferring cast iron pan from the hob or oven to the sink. This process also helps create a natural non-stick coating.
- ACCESSORY INCLUDED – Red silicon handle cover included. The silicon handle is designed to protect your hands and allows safe usage of your cast iron cookware. Can also be used on other cookware with long handles. Holder slides directly onto the handle of your cast iron skillet / frying pan. Can resist heats of up to 232 degrees Celsius / 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Also dishwasher safe.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.