Godmorn Espresso Maker, Stovetop Espresso Maker, Coffee Maker, Moka Pot: Classic Cafe Maker – 430 stainless steel for 6 cups (300 ml), suitable for induction cookers (espresso cooker) – Cone Base
This coffee perculator is polished to a mirror finish and with a non reactive interior to stop odours and flavours being absorbed to provide a fuller, richer flavour. Material: 304 Stainless Steel + 430 Stainless Steel ( lid + bottom chamber ) Weight:600g Capacity: 300ml Product Features ☕【TOP QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL】: if you love and
This coffee perculator is polished to a mirror finish and with a non reactive interior to stop odours and flavours being absorbed to provide a fuller, richer flavour.
Material: 304 Stainless Steel + 430 Stainless Steel ( lid + bottom chamber )
- ☕【TOP QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL】: if you love and enjoy the happy life of coffee, the quality of espresso coffeepot is definitely a top priority. Godmorn’s espresso maker is made of food-grade safe 430 stainless steel and has strong anti-corrosion and rust resistance. Because use high quality material to make the extraction pot hole, make the coffee that makes more mellow, bring high quality coffee to you to enjoy.
- ☕【APPEALING DESIGN】: elegant espresso maker body through polishing design, three ring precision thread and imported safety valve to make your use process more secure.
- ☕【COMFORTABLE HANDLE】: The advanced sanded handle has excellent thermal insulation effect, and the curve of the handle is ergonomic. The moment of use will bring you to the Roman restaurant in the morning.
- ☕【6 CUPS】: With a quick and even heating, accompanied by a strong aroma, Godmorn’s espresso maker can make you a pot of 6 cups (300ml) of gourmet espresso in just five minutes, and you’ll be instantly impressed by its rich taste and aroma.
- ☕【APPLICABLE TO INDUCTION COOKER】: This espresso maker is made of 430 food grade safe stainless steel, applicable to a variety of stoves including induction cooker, electric furnace, ceramic furnace, alcohol furnace and gas stove. It can also be cleaned with a dishwasher as its excellent corrosion and rust resistance. （This is a normal phenomenon: It might turn black when stainless steel contacts with open flame. It can be clean up with stainless steel cleaner if there black/scorch marks.）
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.